WASH AND WAX: Gently wash while adding an additional layer of Hybrid Ceramic SiO2 protection
WATER BEADS & ROLLS OFF: Delivers an extreme water beading action, instantly
CLEAR COAT SAFE: Cleans dirt and grime from paint and clear coat without removing preexisting wax
PAINT MAINTENANCE: The perfect way to clean your car's paint while boosting protection and slickness in between regular wax applications
VERSATILE: Hybrid Ceramic Wash & Wax is ideal for use with Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax and Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, but is compatible with all Meguiar's washes and waxesProduct SKU: Meguiars G210256
When it comes to detailing your car, washing is one of the basic and essential steps to keep your paint looking its best with maximum shine. Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Wash & Wax is an exciting, cutting-edge car wash soap that will gently clean your paint while leaving it slick and with additional SiO2-based protection each time it’s used. Low-sudsing surfactants from the Hybrid Ceramic Wash work to foam and lift dirt and grime gently from the surface while the Hybrid Ceramic SiO2 Boost is a wax additive that delivers instant water beading protection. The two work together hand in hand to leave your paint slick, clean, and with a crazy water beading action. When these two components come together in one bucket you get maximum performance with results, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! For extreme water beading protection with advanced SiO2 technology, while washing, Hybrid Ceramic Wash & Wax is the perfect solution!
Meguiar’s highly recommend using a 'Two Bucket' method in conjunction with Meguiar's Grit Guard to further reduce the chances of inflicting swirls and scratches into the paint. The two bucket method makes use of one bucket for the wash solution and a second bucket with just plain water to use as a rinse for the wash mitt.
1. Use the soapy water bucket to pick up the car soap with the wash mitt and wash a section of the vehicle.
2. Dunk the wash mitt into the rinse bucket to remove any loose contaminants it may have picked up.
3. Rub your wash mitt across the Grit Guard and it will further collect dirt and debris to thoroughly clean the wash mitt.
4. Dunk the mitt back into the soapy water bucket and pick up fresh, uncontaminated wash solution and work on the next section. Consider putting an additional Grit Guard into the soapy water bucket as an added safety precaution.
How to get the best results with Hybrid Ceramic Wash & Wax
- For best results, ensure the vehicle is cool to the touch and in the shade.
- Rinse the surface with water. Pre-clean by hosing off as much dirt and debris from the paint as possible.
- Use the included measuring cup to add 3 oz of Hybrid Ceramic Wash to a bucket and fill with water. For best results fill with 3 gallons of water.
- Once the bucket is filled up, use the included cup to add 0.5 ounce of Hybrid Ceramic SiO2 Boost.
- For the best washing experience and results, use the wash and wax with Meguiar’s Hybrid Wash Mitt (Hybrid Wash Mitt sold separately). However, any premium microfiber wash mitt can be used.
- Using Meguiar’s Hybrid Wash Mitt, or another premium microfiber wash mitt, wash and rinse the vehicle one section at a time, starting from the top and working downward.
- Dry immediately with a Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Drying Towel, Meguiar’s Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel, or another quality microfiber drying towel.
Meguiars Shampoo G210256